If you’ve never heard of a mini-facelift, you are going to be glad you did! Check out these five important things to know about mini-facelifts and discover if this procedure is right for you!
- A mini-facelift is a less invasive alternative to the traditional facelift.
- It can provide the face and the neck with a more rested and youthful appearance.
- Recovery can take about one week.
- Results can last for up to seven years.
- The procedure can be combined with chin, cheek or jowl liposuction.
Schedule your consultation, here, to determine if a mini-facelift can help you reach your facial rejuvenation goals.