Dr. Jay Dutton, who is double board-certified in both otolaryngology and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery joins eHealth Radio. He specializes in Rhinoplasty at the Rhinoplasty Institute of Chicago and spoke to eHealth Radio about implants and injectables in Rhinoplasty.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Jay Dutton discuss the following:
- What types of grafts and implants are generally available in plastic surgery?
- What type of grafts or implants are involved in rhinoplasty specifically?
- What are some factors to consider in selecting a graft or implant?
- What injectables are used in performing non-surgical rhinoplasty? Which ones should a patient consider, and which should they avoid?
- What risks and complications are involved in “injection rhinoplasty”?