Dr. Jay Dutton, who is double board-certified in both otolaryngology and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel. He specializes in rhinoplasty at the Rhinoplasty Institute of Chicago and is here to talk to us about the misconceptions in rhinoplasty.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Jay Dutton discuss the following:
- What is rhinoplasty? What are the common reasons it is done?
- What are common terms related to Rhinoplasty for those not familiar with the procedure?
- What are the differences between rhinoplasty, septoplasty, and sinus surgery?
- What are the different approaches to rhinoplasty? Is there a recommended approach?
- What are common misconceptions in rhinoplasty?