Rhinoplasty, often referred to as a nose job, can be performed for both cosmetic and functional reasons. Whether your goal is to improve the overall appearance of your nose or to fix functional problems, here is how a nose job can change your life for the better:
- Reshapes/resizes the nose for a better-proportioned face.
- Results in a more attractive appearance.
- Is customized for each individual patient.
- Reshapes the nose for functional problems.
- Improves the function of nasal airways.
- Reconstructs any abnormalities or injuries of the nose.
If you’re considering finally getting the rhinoplasty procedure you’ve always wanted, schedule your consultation with Dr. Dutton here.